Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Another day in my plastic home





Well another day in the NICU and I'm getting really board with this
I went on a little trip today, some ladies came and took me and my house down the hall to a new home. They said they need my bed for sicker baby's, I think that's good
Mom and Dad came today and we had a good time,I got let out of jail(the plastic one) for like one hour and I spent a lot of time with Dad.
Man do you guys know he talks a lot. Look at my pictures, at one point I was like this is giving me a headache and then I figured out I can just cover my ears.
Love Tess

2 comments:

SugsCandy said...

She's looking "so big" and "so loved". You guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good work and she'll be home sooner than you know it.

bubba said...

Tess...I have noticed your dad likes to talk alot.....Thanks for the tip about covering your ears.