Monday, December 4, 2006

Big steps for me today












Wow what a day.....
Mom and Dad came to see me early today and I had a big surprise for them.
No more tubes on my face, the nurses took them off today and said I don't need them anymore(I hope).
I got my IV moved to my head, I looked at the nurse and thought, you got to be kidding me right, my head? It hurt, I cried for awhile but its all better now.
I told Dad to upload some pictures yesterday but I think he forgot so today I made some faces at him and he said he would.
So you guys should see some from yesterday and today.

1 comment:

ullaG said...

Tessa, You sure are one beautiful tiny baby! I bet your parents are thrilled. But whats up with that feeding tube in your head, thats just wrong!

I hope you'll be going home soon so your mom and dad can snuggle with you all day long. :-)

UllaG
P.S. Frankie thinks you're a cutie pie too.